As the biggest month in fashion is coming to a close, we wanted to share looks from African Fashion Week Houston 2015. The colors, textures and emotions evoked with each of the collections showcased a depth that is missing from the overall fashion community. You will see how each designer incorporated their home culture into the American culture to create styles that will leave you in awe.
The 7 designers who showed their collections this season were:
- Tekay Designs- Kimma Wreh
- Kachi Designs- ChiChi Anaele
- Lucas Escalada
- The Isla O Collection- Kwame Opoku
- Blokes ‘n Divas- Teddy Legbedion & Patrick Osaghae
- The Ivory Collection- Tanya Ivory Mayes
- Anglic Reise- Lisa Reed
Now look at the looks and styles for this season.