CALLING ALL BLOGGERS & CONTENT CREATORS!
Are you looking to take your blogging to the next level?
Do you want to transform your blogging hobby into a paid hustle?
Do you have any dire blogging questions that need to be answered?
Are you a seasoned content creators looking to make stronger local offline connections?
Are you ready to blog like you mean it?!
2016 BLOG BOOTCAMP SPEAKERS
10:00a – Welcome
10:05 – Session #1: So, you have a Blog… Now protect it! >> Intellectual property – Casey Handy-Smith
10:55a – Session #2: How To Market Your Online Personality to Create Offline Opportunities – Tia Melonson
11:35a – Session #3: Creating Content & Telling Your Story Using Video – Donna L. Johnson
12:20p – Session #4: Crash Course in Launching Your First eBook – Azalea McKinney
1:50p – Wrap up of Blogger Olympics
1:55p – Close
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS CONFERENCE
– Powerful 4 hour intensive answering your blog and social media questions.
– Five content focused sessions to help you stay relevant with future trends.
– Learn the basics of what it takes to grow your platform.
– All Sessions Will Be Recorded For Attendees to Have Afterwards
– Discount given to all content creators under the age of 18. Use code: teen20 to get a ticket for $20.
Disclaimer: No refunds given. The replay of all sessions is available for purchase.
Learn more about HAAB at http://houstonafricanamericanbloggers.com/